Phone: (972) 685-3051
Bobby Haas - Museum Founder & Curator
Stacey Mayfield - Museum Director
Nancy Armenta - Executive Assistant to Founder & Director
Brent Graves - Facilities Manager
Dawn Lee - Marketing Manager
Chris "Sparky" Williamson - Museum Engineer
In response to the special circumstances posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Museum has adopted revised hours/days of operation, restrictions on the use of our facilities for private events or guided tours, and enhanced regular cleaning and sanitation of our facilities. In addition, the following protective measures have been adopted in order to assure the maximum health and safety of our Guests and Staff. All members of the public who enter the Museum or the Dragon Gallery must comply at all times with the procedures detailed below.
• Masks – Face masks must be worn at all times by anyone who enters the Museum or the Dragon Gallery. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one free before entry.
• Temperature Check & Covid Symptoms – We will perform a touchless temperature check of each Guest, which must register below 100.0 for entry. If you are experiencing chills, cough, shortness of breath, or other COVID-19 symptoms, admission will be denied.
• Social Distancing– Proper social distancing must be observed at all times, including at least 6 feet of space between unaffiliated Guests. Our receptionist will suggest a Guest pathway through the Museum to enhance proper social distancing.
• Capacity Restrictions – No more than 20 Guests will be permitted in the Museum at one time, and affiliated groups of Guests will be restricted to 6 persons. No more than 6 Guests will be permitted in the Dragon Gallery at one time.
• Protective Equipment – We have installed the following equipment at each facility:
• Plexiglass shields at reception
• Touchless hand sanitizers, which we recommend using upon entry
• Motion-activated, touchless faucets and soap dispensers in all restrooms
• Private Events & Tours – No private events or guided tours at this time.
• Children & Other Rules – In order to enhance the comfort and safety of all our Guests, the following rules will be in effect:
• No children under the age of 12 unless secured in a stroller or carrier
• No touching of exhibits
• No flash photography
• No food or beverage permitted within our facilities
Disclaimer and Assumption of Risk– We believe that the protective measures which we have adopted are reasonable steps to protect our Guests and Staff at this time; however, each Guest acknowledges that there is nevertheless a risk of transmission of COVID-19 within any public facility, including the Museum and the Dragon Gallery. We reserve the right to require any Guest to leave the premises immediately if we believe that such action is necessary to protect our Guests and Staff. We appreciate your understanding and compliance with our protective measures.
Tickets for The Haas Moto Museum may be purchased online below or at the door. We strongly encourage advance online purchases. It is simple and we do have capacity limits. Please be aware that we only accept card payments, no cash. There are multiple contactless payment options at the door. Rainchecks will be honored in the event you cannot attend on the day of purchase. Admission to our Dragon Gallery depends on staff availability.
Hours of operation for both locations may vary due to private events or holidays.